Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chapters 6 and 7

Ch. 6
1.  What practical means do you use to help protect your husband from temptations?

2.  Does your husband have godly prayer partners?  How do you help foster these relationships?

Ch. 7
3.  How can you help your husband practice discernment of spirits?

4.  In what way(s) do you incorporate the Word of God in your prayers as a couple?

Personal Reflection-How can you better put on the mind of Christ and see things from an eternal perspective?

Action Point-Identify an area of temptation/struggle for your husband.  Pray and/or make specific sacrifices this week to guard him in this area.

2 comments:

  1. A practical tool to help protect your family from temptation: pluggedin.com from Focus on the Family includes reviews of movies, videos and games.

    One way to incorporate the Bible into your daily life: Truth and Life Dramatized Audio Bible New Testament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armor of God Prayer

    Jesus, I choose to put on the whole armor of God this day. I put on the belt of truth and the breastplate of righteousness, that I may walk in your truth and your righteousness.

    I put on the helmet of salvation that I may think with the mind of Christ.

    I put on the footwear of the gospel of peace that I may be a reconciler.

    I take up the shield of faith that I may quench any evil designs of the enemy.

    And I take up the sword of the spirit, which is the Word of God...sharp, living and effective...sharper than any two-edged sword, that I may discern the thoughts and reflections of my heart, and do what is good, perfect and pleasing to Your Holy Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete